Are you interested in contributing to the ‘Discovering Sustainability’ student journal?
If you have produced an insightful piece of coursework which is relevant to the field of sustainability, we welcome your submission.
To submit articles please follow the process outlined below:
- Contact firstname.lastname@example.org outlining your interest, giving a brief description of the content of your article, the module in which the coursework was set, and the name of the module leader.
- If the piece is suitable, you will be asked to submit your article through the ‘Article Submissions Form’ page which can be found under the ‘Submissions’ tab on the main taskbar of the site.
- This page has a link that will direct you to the following Article Submission Google Form:
- Enter all relevant information.
You will also be asked to upload a picture of yourself which will appear on your author profile, however, this is not compulsory.When you submit your own image, you give permission for us to reproduce the image on the site. We also ask that you attach a relevant ‘featured image’ to each submission which best depicts the topic of your piece. Please ensure you receive permission to use a particular image, or choose one in the public domain or with an appropriate Creative Commons license. Copyright-free images can be found at the following sites:
In addition, you will be asked to upload your reference list as a BibTex file. We suggest that you use Zotero or Mendeley to manage your references. A tutorial on how to use each can be found at the ‘Creating a Bibliography’ page which can be found under the ‘Submissions’ tab.
- Upon submission, you will receive confirmation that your article has been received, and it will be uploaded onto the site within 5 working days.
- You are all done
If you have any questions or queries you can send these to email@example.com also, or you can contact the editors via their direct e-mails found on the ‘People’ section of the website.